Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Monday

It is Monday and 8 days till Christmas. YIKES!!! If you haven't done your shopping by now forget it! This year has sure flown by. In a couple of weeks it will be 2008. Remember when 2000 rolled around and everyone thought everything would crash!! LOL

I would normally have gone to church yesterday. Instead I took my 15 year old nephew to the emergency room to have his hand ex-rayed. Seems he decided to sock another kid in the ear and almost broke his hand. Fortunately it was not broken just badly bruised, but we missed church. I don't like to miss. That is where I draw strength to make it through the rest of the week. People encourage me and lift me up and I know that God is always there.

Matthew18:20 "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

When it gets close to the holidays I always go a bit melancholy. I miss the family I have lost, especially my oldest son, Nathan. Hard to believe he has been gone 11 years. He would have been 31 this year and I just know I would have a grandbaby by now. Sad. But Joy follows always. He is with his Lord and I will follow and see him again. Guess the grandbabies will be up to James and Jennifer if it is meant for me to have any. I just enjoy the children of my friends. Little ones are so cute and funny.


I have rambled long enough. Better get to work.















3 comments:

Arlene Kasselman said...

Pam
welcome to blogging. Glad you are writing your thoughts!

Cheryl said...

Hi Pam
Nice to 'meet' you. Thanks for the comments on my blog.... how did you come across my blog? I'm always curious how people connect.
Merry Christmas!

Mary Ann Melton said...

I'm adding your blog to my RSS feed. Welcome to the world of blogging.

I'll enjoy reading yours.

Blessings,
Mary Ann